Monopoly Bid Game
Get ready for an exciting quick-playing Monopoly card game! The Monopoly Bid game is a game of chance, luck, and strategy as players bid in blind auctions, pay with money cards, steal properties with Action cards, and change their luck with Wild cards. Played in rounds, everyone gets a chance to host an auction. When it's time to bid on a property, players choose how much money they want to risk. Then everyone shouts, "1, 2, 3, Bid!" and lays their money cards down. The player who bid the most money gets that property. Collect 3 property sets to win. The Monopoly Bid game is a great choice for game night, for parties, and as an indoor activity for kids 7 and up.
The Hasbro, Hasbro Gaming, Parker Brothers, and Monopoly names and logos, the distinctive design of the gameboard, the four corner squares, the Mr. Monopoly name and character, as well as each of the distinctive elements of the board and playing pieces are trademarks of Hasbro for its property trading game and game equipment.
- 110 cards
- Game guide.
- FAST-PLAYING CARD GAME: The Monopoly Bid game is designed to be easy to learn and quick to play. It's a fun card game for families and kids ages 7 and up
- COLLECT MATCHING SETS: Players collect matching sets of property cards by bidding in blind auctions and paying with money cards. Everyone gets a turn to host an auction
- ACTION CARDS: Action cards offer advantages to the player hosting the auction. Steal property from other players, draw extra money cards, and collect sets faster
- 1, 2, 3, BID!: Ready to bid? At the same time, everyone shouts "1, 2, 3, Bid!" then lays their money cards out. The highest bidder wins that property. The first player to collect 3 property sets wins
- FUN FAMILY GAME: Gather friends and family together for this fun, fast twist on Monopoly gameplay. It's a great choice for game night, to take to parties, and as an indoor activity for kids 7 and up